Saturday 25 May 2013

Week #260 with Wings & Willows!

Good Morning Sketchers, this week are joined by Rebecca from 




"Hello! My name is Rebecca Parker. You may have visited my shop, Wings& Willows before, but in case you haven't, here are some things you might not know about me:

- I have never taken any formal art lessons. (Unless you consider doodling in the margins of my college notes "lessons") I actually went to school to be an elementary school teacher, which I also loved doing! Right now, I am a stay at home mommy to three lovely little girls.

-I have been creating digis for about one year now (and LOVE doing it! ) It has been such a great opportunity to meet some fabulous crafters. You girls really know how to make a stamp look good!

- My favorite thing to draw is animals (of course) Our little home includes lots of them: A cow, a golden retriever, chickens, goats and some spoiled kitties. You can always find some inspiration i the backyard.

-In addition to making digital stamps, I also paint Fingerprint Trees. If you haven't heard of them before, think of them as a unique alternative to a guest book at a wedding or event. I have a blast painting them (and making them is my mental wellness at the end of a busy day!)

You can find the links to my shops and blog below. I am always so honoured to have new guests stop by (and comment) It truly makes my day!
Becca xo"


The Prize from Rebecca this week is a wonderful $10.00 to spend in the 
Wings & Willows store.


#260
Designed by our queen of Sketches Jen!



Steph









Now it's your turn to play along and as you can see by the gorgeous DT line up you don't have to use a star as your focus shape!
~~~~~~~~~~~



2 comments:

  1. DT has done excellent work. Your cards are fabulous. Thank you for inspiration.
    Eret xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT cards and fabulous sketch!

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!